To apply for any of our open positions, please submit your resume to HR@legavenue.com
Credit and Collections Specialist
Leg Avenue is seeking a Credit and Collections Specialist to join our dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Regular and periodic review of customer credit profile; evaluate credit history/reports; validate credit references and provide reference for select customer accounts.
- Interface with financial factor (CIT) and optimize/expedite risk coverage.
- Manage the assigned portion of AR aging and pursue past dues.
- Evaluate orders for in-house risk according to specific company guidelines.
- Evaluate and approve customer payment plans.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of trade credit evaluation experience, preferably in apparel industry and for seasonal sales.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot wide-ranging issues, while identifying and mitigating risks and keeping management informed throughout the process.
- Ability to prioritize, focus and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Ability to collaborate with sales team members in order to ensure a high level of service and success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient MS Word, Excel skills required.
Job Type: Full-time