Social Media & Marketing Intern
For over 30 years, Leg Avenue has been a leader in the fashion intimate apparel, hosiery, and Halloween costume game. Always on-trend with superior quality and contemporary design, Leg Avenue makes women feel feminine, fashionable and totally irresistible.
About the role:
We are looking for a social media and marketing intern to grow with our fun & exciting creative team.
- Assisting all aspects of social media.
- Curating content for us to post online on our various social media platforms.
- Measuring our social media growth and following our social media analytics.
- Researching and executing ways to grow our social media presence.
- Strong familiarity with major social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Self-starter with ability to take an idea and run with it
- Passionate for social media and online community building
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Mac, PC, and MS Office
- Current or recent college student
- Design background a plus!
- We encourage you to earn course credit as a result of this internship.
- Position will be on site at our office in Rowland Heights
- Intern will be provided with laptop PC for on-site work.
- Hours: P/T Flexible
- This position begins ASAP
Job Type: Internship
Fashion Designer - Costume and Intimate Apparel
We are looking for a Fashion Designer to join our fun & exciting creative team. The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the design team and will be responsible for design development and support of multiple product categories.
What will you do?
- Design product for upcoming seasons from trend to fabric to sketches and construction.
- Address and interpret market fashion trends through researching online and in brick-and-mortar retail stores.
- Communicate with manufacturers for sourcing raw materials and development of new designs.
- Attend fittings, comment on design aesthetic, and take notes to keep a record.
- Input designs in software and maintain records.
What skills do you have?
- BFA/BS in Fashion Design, Apparel Merchandising, Design Production, Apparel, Textile Design, or related.
- 2-3 Years design experience, intimate apparel or costume preferred-bra knowledge a plus.
- Passion for design and an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of garment construction- fabrics, trims, hardware, finishes, sewing.
- Understanding of garment fit, and a great eye for color and trend.
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently manage deadlines while working in collaboration with a team.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, great follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Please submit resumes to HR@legavenue.com