To apply for any of our open positions, please submit your resume to HR@legavenue.com
Account Receivables Specialist
Leg Avenue is seeking an AR Specialist to join our dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Data entry, system processing and report generation.
- Chargeback resolution and reporting.
- Returns (RMA) validation and reporting.
- Customer account reconciliation.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the management.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of accounts receivables experience, preferably in apparel industry and including chargeback resolution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; to prioritize, manage time effectively without compromising attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient MS Excel, Word skills required.
Job Type: Full-time
Temp to hire
Leg Avenue Assistant Designer
The Leg Avenue creative team has openings for Assistant Designers who loves fashion and are motivated to grow our brand to the next level. We are looking for designers with an eye for growing trends in pop culture, art and fashion that can be incorporated into design ideas. The ideal candidate should be awesome, diligent, and a fan of the brand.
- Creating original design concepts with hand drawn sketches
- Utilizing Adobe programs (Photoshop/Illustrator) to execute design ideas
- Assisting all other areas pertaining to design
- Assist designers with organizing fabric and color swatches
- Assist designers with maintaining and updating design file database
- Assist designers with size fitting and corrections
- Contact vendors to follow up and retrieve information
- Take picture of the samples, change file names, and upload in the server
- Coordinate and track samples in a timely manner
- Provide support by assisting in photo-shoots
Our expectations from you:
- Associate degree or higher degree in fashion
- Internship experiences in different fast-paced apparel companies
- Have good communication skills and being able to efficiently multi-task
- Be flexible and willing to commit to the time required to finish a quality finished product
- Must be very organized and responsible
- Great artistic ability and creativity!
We are looking for:
- a team player who can also work well independently
- a person who isn’t afraid to ask questions
- a person with strong problem-solving skills
- a detailed oriented person with an impeccable attention to detail
Benefits & Perks:
- Health insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays for eligible employees
- Casual and entrepreneurial work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Fashion Design: 2 year (Required)
- Skilled Flat Sketch (CAD): 2 year (Required)
- Illustrator:2 years (Required)
- Photoshop:2 year (Required)
- Associate (Required)
Leg Avenue is seeking a talented and motivated graphic designer to join our creative team. In this role, you will support our Marketing team to craft high quality, compelling marketing and sales materials in a variety of media, including but not limited to, the Leg Avenue website, print collateral (catalogs), product packaging, marketing materials, and social media assets. Requires obsessive attention to detail and ability to work as a team from brainstorming concepts to final execution. Must be self-motivated and well organized, as well as deadline oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
In-house position only.
You’ll be expected to:
- Conceptualize and create layouts for internal brand and external client projects
- Apply brand systems, typography, photography, color and other design elements appropriately to create innovative solutions that meet brand needs
- Work closely with design & marketing teams through an collaborative creative process based on project specifications
- Possess strong conceptual skills, a high-level sense of design, and offer a variety of design solutions
- Retouch and clip/mask images
- Create mockups and production of final assets
- Create files correctly for press (bleeds, PDF proofing, color separations)
- Professional, efficient, organized, detail-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain positive and supportive work environment
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design and print media
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a focus on graphic design
- Photography, videography, copywriting, graphic design and web design experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of UI/UX design for mobile and web is a plus
- Ability to use HTML and CSS for email designs is preferred but not required
- Handle day-to-day tasks and prioritize as new projects are given, meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Coordinate with team members to get all the necessary information to accomplish the project.
Job Type: Full-time