Receptionist/ Customer Service
About the role:
We are looking for a receptionist to join the Leg Avenue team. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have a positive attitude and be extremely organized. The work environment is very fast-paced, so our customer service team members must be pro-active and balance their time wisely. This position is based in Rowland Heights, CA. Strong communication skills and experience in customer service and sales is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle heavy call volume while multi-tasking and responding to emails
- Greet visitors
- Must be able to communicate in a genuine and articulate way
- Provide great customer service by anticipating and responding to customer needs
- Data entry and general office work-accurately enter orders, schedule shipments, track packages, and process returns
- Perform other assigned projects and functions as directed by management
- Assist with client drop-ins and consumer questions
- Collaborate with other departments/teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service/call center experience
- Experience writing correspondence in a concise and professional manner
- Type quickly and accurately
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Must be a team player that can work independently and effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Motivated, self-starter, organized, and effective communicator
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resumes to HR@legavenue.com
Business Development Representative
Overview of role:
Leg Avenue is seeking a talented and motivated Business Development Representative to grow our customer base. Your role will be to generate new business; researching potential sales avenues, prospecting new accounts, and qualifying any inbound leads. You will be the first point of contact, so you’ll need to quickly identify the appropriate decision makers and introduce Leg Avenue’s offering, working closing with the marketing and sales team. This is a fast paced, demanding position and will require someone with outstanding communication skills, drive, and a passion for the brand.
- Responsible for researching and sourcing new business opportunities and lead generation, utilizing multiple online resources, and working in partnership with our marketing team
- Identify and qualify meaningful leads, providing a consultative and value-added approach to developing new retailer relationships
- Establish new accounts and follow-thru with entire onboarding process, ultimately handing off to our sale team
A successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a focus on marketing
- 2+ years of sales experience with at least 1 year of outbound sales experience; E-commerce experience a plus
- Must have a wide ranging knowledge of pop culture and trends
- Experience in fashion industry preferred
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Strong organizational skills and experience prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- The ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others
- Resilience and a commitment to results
Full time-In house
Submit resumes to: HR@legavenue.com
Fashion Designer - Costume and Intimate Apparel
We are looking for a Fashion Designer to join our fun & exciting creative team. The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the design team and will be responsible for design development and support of multiple product categories.
What will you do?
- Design product for upcoming seasons from trend to fabric to sketches and construction.
- Address and interpret market fashion trends through researching online and in brick-and-mortar retail stores.
- Communicate with manufacturers for sourcing raw materials and development of new designs.
- Attend fittings, comment on design aesthetic, and take notes to keep a record.
- Input designs in software and maintain records.
What skills do you have?
- BFA/BS in Fashion Design, Apparel Merchandising, Design Production, Apparel, Textile Design, or related.
- 2-3 Years design experience, intimate apparel or costume preferred-bra knowledge a plus.
- Passion for design and an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of garment construction- fabrics, trims, hardware, finishes, sewing.
- Understanding of garment fit, and a great eye for color and trend.
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently manage deadlines while working in collaboration with a team.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, great follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Please submit resumes to HR@legavenue.com