Leg Avenue, Inc. is seeking a skilled Inventory Planner who can develop, execute, and communicate inventory control strategies that support the financial objectives of the company. The ideal candidate would have experience in inventory control in a distribution/wholesale environment, as well as the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory level for approx. 6,000 SKU's.
- Generate and present demand forecast to Purchasing Dept.
- Generate sell-thru and excess inventory reports.
- Work with related departments to achieve optimum profit.
- Monitor inbound shipments.
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience in short life-cycle and seasonal products.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Excel, Crystal Reports or others.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Positive, self-starter with the ability to learn, adapt, communicate and collaborate.
- Bi-Lingual English/Chinese (mandarin) speak/read preferred but not mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resumes to HR@legavenue.com